2013年12月10日 星期二

Summary: Let's Have Fun in LoL!

    First week, I introduced the game, League of Legends, and how the games go on.



    In the second week, I talked about the 5 major positions in Summoner's Rift and what they should do during a game. They are ADC, APC, SUP, JG and Tank. Assembling them into a team is a strategy to compete with the other team.



    My third, fourth, fifth, sixth blog posts describe the three lanes and jungle area in Summoner's Rift.



    Next, I used my favorite two champions as the titles of my seventh and eighth blog posts. They were Teemo and Thresh.



    And then, professional e-sports leagues were the main point of my ninth post. I mentioned some famous leagues in it, and as well I posted a video regarding that Taiwanese team once won the world championship.



    At the end, I hope that all the people can love and enjoy LoL.

1 則留言:

  1. LOL is too difficult and complicated. Though I have watched many people play it before, I still don't have brave to play it.

    回覆刪除